Camper Application for Youth
Click Link below to print out an application and complete. You will be contacted on how to submit payment.
NOTE: It is very important that you list an Alternate Phone # other than the one listed for parent/guardian. It can be the other parent/guardian’s cell number. Or another adult that you know would be available at times you are not. Emergency Contact needs to be an adult who you authorize to be contacted if in needed pick up your camper if you are not able to.
Mail application to:
Odd Fellow & Rebekah Tall Oaks Camp
C/O Patty Van Doorne, Camp Manager
7153 S Rebecca Rd
Baldwin, MI 49304
You may also scan or take a photo of the application and email it to:
- If your family currently participates in the Free and Reduced-Priced School Meals program and have a DHS#, please complete the Household Application for Free and Reduced-Priced School Meals. See instructions below to complete.
- If your child attends a school that provides free meals to all students, so you haven’t had to apply for the School Meal program, but need help with the camper fees, complete the School Meals application with household income information. All information will be held in the strictest confidence.
- You will be contacted after applications received on your qualification for a Campership and payment that would be due.
Click Link to open
- To complete application, all must complete the Step 1 section.
- If you have a DHS Case number, record in Step 2.
- If you do not have a DHS Case Number, complete the income section in Step 3. Your information will be reviewed in the strictest confidence against Income Guidelines for National Free and Reduced Priced Meals for Schools and the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- All applicants must complete Step 4.
- Optional: Children’s Racial and Ethnic Identities.
Please submit your application(s) to Patty Van Doorne and mail or email to addresses above.
Please Note all entries with a “*” are REQUIRED fields and must be filled in. Please read all the instructions carefully. An incomplete form, or incorrectly filled out form will cause a delay in acceptance of the child’s application.
APPLICATION MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN JUNE 3, 2023