ODD FELLOW AND REBEKAH CAMP OF MICHIGAN
The Odd Fellow and Rebekah Camp of Michigan is also known as Tall Oaks and is located on Big Star Lake in southern Lake County. It is nestled near the Manistee National Forest in its own natural and serene wooded setting. The camp offers fun and excitement to all of its guests.
Our camp features a comprehensive facility for your camping experience:
• Commercial kitchen completely equipped with a dining hall that accommodates up to 260 people.
• Chalet style Chapel (seats 75) that is perfect for weddings, services or private reflections.
• Spacious community restroom and shower house for each gender.
• Centrally located playground with equipment for the children to enjoy.
• Sandy beach front with swimming access and plenty of room to set up beach games (nearly a mile of lake frontage).
• Eleven cabins are available with 7 to 9 single and bunk beds in each cabin.
• Forty RV/camping sites with access to water as well as electricity in well shaded areas.
• Eight cottages are available, each having a different floor plan and some are equipped with restrooms and showers
Since 1938, the camp has provided quality camping experiences and has been dedicated to offering an enjoyable environment where guests can make new friends and create life long memories.
The campground is within minutes of many local attractions the entire family can enjoy! Shrine of the Pines, The Manistee National Forest, the Pere Marquette and Muskegon Rivers are all close for a full range of fun activities. At the camp there is swimming, fishing, canoeing, hiking trails and much more! Baldwin is just a short drive from the camp with its shopping, dining, fishing guides, sporting goods, ice cream parlor and souvenir gift shops.